InJewel Coaching Skills Seminar
A Behavior-Based Approach to Enhance Performance
- Developing Rapport, Establishing Mutual Obligations
- Who are you as a coach?
- Who is your client?
- Creating a Positive Coaching Climate to Support Expectations
- Mastery-oriented motivational climate
- Consistent, effective action & enjoyment vs. “compliance”
- Understanding Why Clients Do What They Do
- Behavior and motivation
- Basics (ABCs) of human behavior
- Basics of behavior assessment. WHY do they do that?
- Setting Goals & Providing Effective Feedback
- Basics of goal setting – what are goals?
- Goal identification for value-added change – Where to start?
- Basics of effective feedback
- Coach Self-Awareness of Own Behavior
- Concluding Message
- Target Audience: Personal Trainers; Health & Performance Coaches; Gym/PT Managers
- Seminar Length: Approximately 3 Hours
- Format: Lecture and Active Participation (activities and discussion)